Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Explosive Intergalactic Grab Bag!


Stop me before I come to my senses! In order to help raise funds for The Catclaw Theatre Company, I'm offering my Etsy friends a fortune in fiber for a fraction of its value, with The Appalachian Voodoo Super Explosive Intergalactic Grab Bag!

Here's what you get:

You get one dozen (TWELVE!) tasty fiber batts, each guaranteed to be 2.0 ounces or more, for a total of over 24 ounces!

In these batts, you'll get a little of everything in my fiber arsenal: Angora, Yak, Merino, Bamboo, Punta, Baby Alpaca, Firestar, Icicle, Angelina, Glitz, Cashmere, Corriedale, Silk, Tussah Silk, Shredded Sari Silk, Silk Noils, Lincoln, Lincoln Locks, Tinsel, Llama, Yarn Bits, Viscose, Tencel, Soy Silk, Camel Down, and more.

The value of these batts, sold individually, would be between $10 and $14 each, making this clearly a wallet-boggling, economy-defying deal!

....but wait, there's MORE!

I'll ALSO fill out the package by throwing in a choice assortment of mini-batts, fiber samples, locks and fun stuff to help dress up your projects. These bonus goodies alone will keep you happy and occupied for some time, and raise the combined value of the entire kit to around TWO HUNDRED dollars!


....but wait, there's STILL MORE!

What if I told you that for a limited time only (I could snap back to sanity any day now!), I offer this spectacular cavalcade of delicious fibery goodness with FREE SHIPPING in the United States?

(Photo is to illustrate my style of batts, and does not show the actual batts I will make personally for your order. Batts will be in a wide variety of colors!)

Convo me if you have any questions......

No comments:

Post a Comment